SSI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Achieve Perfect Control and Effortless Movement Underwater
This program teaches you the skills and concepts required to improve your diving position, increase your buoyancy control, and minimize your breathing gas consumption rate.
Do you want to increase your buoyancy control, minimize your breathing gas consumption, or move effortlessly above the ocean floor? The SSI Perfect Buoyancy program teaches you the skills and techniques needed to maximize your dive experience, increase your comfort in the water, and get the most from your equipment. You will earn the SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certification.
- Minimum 10 years old
- Open Water Diver or higher
1 day (2 open water dives)
What to bring
Bring your swimwear and a towel. Everything else is provided by us
170 € + materials and certification fee (85 €)
What will you learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal