Peak Performance Buoyancy
Achieve Perfect Control and Effortless Movement Underwater
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
- Minimum 10 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher
1 day (2 open water dives)
What to bring
Bring your swimwear and a towel. Everything else is provided by us
135 € + materials and certification fee (95 €)
What will you learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal