Advanced open water Diver
Take your diving skills to the next level
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is designed to help you expand your diving knowledge and skills, and gain more confidence as a diver after you’ve completed your PADI Open Water Course.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course involves 5 adventure Dives, 2 of which are required and 3 can be your personal choice. Deep Dive (max 30 m) and Underwater Navigation are the required adventure dives.
Upon completion of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, you will have the skills and knowledge to dive with a buddy to a maximum depth 30 meters and feel more comfortable and confident in a variety of diving situations.
Minimum age of 12 years and Open Water or Junior Open Water Diver certification
Independent Study through PADI eLearning: 6-8 hours
Diving: 2-3 days (5 dives)
What to bring
Bring your swimwear and a towel. Everything else is provided by us
335 Euros + PADI materials and certification fees (110 Euros)
Adventure dives to choose from:
Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Improve your buoyancy control and hovering skills
- Choose the right amount of weight
- Improve your air consumption
- Safely explore the outside of a wreck
- Identify potential hazards
- Avoid common problems
Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (DSMB)
- Deploy a delayed surface marker buoy (DSMB) from a stationary position in the water
- Reel in a DSMB and handle the line and reel while swimming.
- Identify characteristics of local fish families and species.
- Communicate with hand signals and diving torch at night
- Navigate at night
- Proper buddy procedures and maintaining buddy contact
Digital Underwater Photography
- Photograph marine life
- Use your action camera underwater
- Share your scuba adventures
Search & Recovery
- Improve your navigation skills
- Learn underwater search patterns
- Plan a search operation
- Find things underwater